New RCIA class forming in September! If you are interested, please contact Fr. Bob at FrBob@st-raymond-dublin.org.
Are you searching for answers?
- Trying to make sense of events in your life? In the world?
- Looking for a deeper understanding of your current faith?
- Married a Catholic and trying to understand?
On your faith journey, have you
- Never been baptized?
- Baptized in another Christian church?
- Baptized Catholic, never received Eucharist?
- Baptized, received Eucharist but have not been confirmed?
- Married outside of the church, but would like your marriage blessed?
- Left the church, but want to come home?
- Cradle Catholic confirmed, engaged, but looking for more?
If you meet any of these criteria (even if you do not) and if you seek a closer relationship with Jesus Christ we would like to help. Please contact Fr Bob or Deacon John. Or simply ask any member of the St Raymond faith community to accompany you to find us.
All are welcome in this place!
I invite all Christians, everywhere, at this very moment, to a renewed personal encounter with Jesus Christ, or at least an openness to letting him encounter them; I ask all of you to do this unfailingly each day. No one should think that this invitation is not meant for him or her, since “no one is excluded from the joy brought by the Lord
Pope Francis (EVANGELII GAUDIUM)
Each person is led by God on his or her own spiritual journey. As individuals make this journey, some seek a way to learn more about the Catholic Church and to explore the idea of becoming Catholic. The Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA) is for adults who are either unbaptized, baptized in a Christian faith, or baptized in the Catholic Faith and need to receive the Sacraments of Eucharist and/or Confirmation.
RCIA is a process based on theological principles that initiates adults into the Catholic Christian faith. Participants meet on a weekly basis to pray, reflect on scripture, ask questions, and share stories. Together with the volunteers that serve as sponsors and Team Members, the adults grow in their individual relationship with the Lord Jesus and learn how to live out the Christian faith as Catholics.
For more information, please contact Deacon John Archer at firstname.lastname@example.org.